1. Basic Concepts of PL SQL
27. Suppose, emp_details is an explicit cursor and v_emp_dtls is a %ROWTYPE variable. Choose the correct FETCH statement from the following options.
51. What will be the consequence if the upper bound of the FOR-LOOP counter gets a smaller value than the lower bound?
56. Suppose there are two Boolean variables, v_samplel and v_sample2. What will be the value of the v_sample variable in the following conditions?
60. Can Index-By table be stored in a database? If not, then which type of collection can be used to store in a database?
68. What will be the value of %N0TF0UND attribute after a cursor is opened but before a FETCH statement is executed?
1. What are the system privileges that are required by a schema owner (user) to create a trigger on a table?
10. Which data dictionary views have the information on the triggers that are available in the database?
14. Which column of the USERJTRIGGERS data dictionary view displays the database event that will fire the trigger?
21. Are DDL triggers fired for DDL statements within a PL/SQL code executed using the DBMS.SQL package?
3. Procedures, Functions and Packages
24. Can a role be used to define privileges to access database objects of another schema in procedures and functions?
37. Suppose a procedure, a_proc, is defined with a number parameter as input within a package called a_package in the a_user schema. Write the statement to invoke the a_proc procedure on the SQL prompt from the user, b_user.
53. Which of the following is a correct option to input a parameter to a procedure from a calling block?
54. Suppose a procedure proc__calc_student_marks inserts the values into the student_total_marks table. If the table is modified by adding another column, what needs to be done to make the procedure valid?
55. Suppose a procedure is created using the CREATE PROCEDURE command; however, it gives a syntax error.
57. Can an OUT parameter, v_total_marks, be referenced within the procedural code without being assigned a value?
59. Suppose a procedure proc_get_lighest_rank is stored in the user schema, user_a. How can you access the procedure within this schema?
63. What is the meaning of the following error statement: ORA-06575: Package or function func_test is in an invalid tate?
4. Error Handling
20. Where will the control be transferred if an exception is raised within an exception section of the block?